Unfading Care is a family-owned and run independent Care at Home Business. As such we would like to welcome you to apply for the above post.
Part-time and full-time, flexible posts are available in the Edinburgh area.
The Support Team Members Role:
- You will have to be passionate about caring for people, particularly vulnerable adults with learning disabilities.
- You will be visiting and supporting people who need your help, support and companionship.
- Previous experience would be preferred but not essential, as full induction training will be provided.
- A driving license is an advantage, but not essential.
- A flexible approach is required to ensure that we can meet our client’s needs.
- You must be able to work on your own or as part of a team.
- A competitive hourly rate commencing at £12.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Induction training and support to commence/complete any SVQ qualification.
- Opportunity for you to progress within your own career.
- Company pension scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance and flexible working contracts and patterns
- Discount vouchers, Cinema tickets and free coffee mornings are all for you to benefit from being part of the Unfading Care family.
The satisfaction, that you are looking after clients and providing them with an improved quality of life.
If you are interested in joining a progressive family orientated business, then please call 01312 352 698 for an informal chat and further information.
Reference ID: UFSM010621
Contract length: 36 months
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £12.50 per hour